19th Annual North Texas Wellness Fair Free Health Schreenings
This event offers a wide range of FREE medical screenings along with exercise and cooking demonstrations and more. And it’s FREE to the public. The North Texas Wellness Fair is designed to provide access to health care prevention services and information to those who cannot afford it. The objective is to break the barriers of communication by introducing health services to participants and build trust among the providers and those in need.
FREE Wellness Fair For The Entire Family!
- NEW!!! Limited amount of Meningitis Shots available for uninsured college students ages 19 to 26.
- For adults: Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) vaccine; mammograms; cancer screenings; body fat analysis; diabetes screening; cholesterol screening; pregnancy tests; hearing tests for ages 17 and older
- For children: Vision screenings; vaccinations; school physicals
- For all: Oral health education; spinal screenings; health information booths
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Exercise demonstrations
- Financial literacy
- Information on immigration physicals
- Blood drive
- And So Much More!
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5, 2017
8:00 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
ESC Region 11
1451 S. Cherry Ln.
White Settlement, TX 76108
For more information please call: 817-735-2784 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org